Our Bursary Committee is pleased to announce that 2 education bursaries of $1000.00 each were awarded to TTK alumni.
Congratulations to our recipients and good luck with your educational goals!
A non-repayable gift to be awarded to a previous Tomorrow’s Topkids participant to honor student excellence and enable them to pursue post-secondary education at an accredited institution. The emphasis of the bursary is on social merit. Financial need will be a consideration but not a qualifying condition.
- Applicants must be a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident.
- Applicant must have been a full time participant in a Tomorrow’s Topkids program for a minimum of 2 years.
- Applicant must have completed Grade 12 in the current or previous calendar year.
- Applicant must be entering first year of a recognized post-secondary institution in Canada. A copy of the acceptance letter from the admitting institution must be supplied to the Bursary Committee.
- Consideration will be given, upon application, to the provision of bursaries for additional years, as necessary to complete a recognized degree, diploma, or certificate. The criteria for such consideration shall be the same as the first year application, substituting the post-secondary transcripts for the year completed in place of the high school transcripts.
- All decisions made will be at the discretion of the Bursary Committee and are final.
- Applicants are only eligible for one award per calendar year.
Amount of Bursary
- Bursaries ranging in size up to $1,000.00 can be awarded to qualifying students.
Eligible students may submit an application to the Bursary Committee. To apply, click here to download an Application Form.
Application Period for students starting studies in September:
June 1 to July 15
Notification: First week of August
Application Period for students starting studies in January
October 1 to November 10
Notification: Last week of November
Application Period for students starting studies in May
February 1 to March 15
Notification: Last week of March