- ONE MONTH’S written notice or PAYMENT in lieu of notice is required to withdraw your child from the center or change from full time to part time or drop in care. Notice is accepted on the 1st or 15th of the month.
- Vacancies which occur after April 15th are difficult to fill, the fees for June will be required if a parent withdraws a child after April 15th of the school year.
- To secure a child’s space for the coming school year the June payment is required. September 2017 registration begins in April 2017.
- Families have the option of paying by pre-authorized debit or credit card.
- If a child is unable to attend the center due to illness or holidays families are still responsible for the full payment of agreed fees for the month.
- Families with fees outstanding for 45 days or more will be asked to withdraw their child until their account is current.
- Child Care Subsidy through the provincial government is available for low-income families to meet the costs of child care. A parent or guardian who qualifies for subsidy pays the difference between the subsidy amount and our fee. It is the parent’s responsibility to apply to the Ministry of Children and Family Development for subsidy.
- A $15.00 fee will be charged on all NSF or returned cheques.
- If you would like to make any changes to your payment (form of payment or date), we require a minimum of 4 business days written notice.
- The program cost is the same every month, despite the varying school days per month, because the cost is averaged over the entire school year.
- Our centers close at 6:00 pm daily. Parents/Guardians picking up their child will be charged $10.00 for every 15-minute block after 6:00 pm. The late fee is not prorated and must be paid prior to a child returning. Repeat offenders will be asked to withdraw their child from the center.